| MAIC, was set up by the Trusees, which is the centre of excellence of National and internation repute to impart high quality education to the needy students of Chhattisgarh leading to their wholesome development of the state and the country.
This organization intends to expand the institution in future to cover the fields of Management, Computer Application, Commerce, Technology and other fields of education. The office bearers and members of the Foundation are educationists, philanthropists, social workers and possess strong will power to build up with the objective of turning it into a Deemed University with excellent infrastructure and the dest of faculty as its academic force.
Maharaja Agrasen International College (MAIC) is affiliated Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. MAIC Joined the Noble cause of imparting quality education to the students of this state from the session 2006-07 and within four years has estanlished itself as the leading premier Institution.
Shri Maharaja Agrasen Charitable Trust (MACT) stands firm to hold the most holy cause of serving the mankind, that is, by educating the budding talent of this great country.
MAIC offers various professional courses for the student. The future perfect selection of career, enables the students to excel in the coming years.
Governing Board List
Shri Ramesh Agrawal (Chairman )
Shri Atmbodh Agrawal (Secretary)
Shri Rajesh Agrawal (Ex-Chairman)
Dr. Jyoti Janswamy (I/C Principal)
Dr. Ramkrishna Rao (Vice- Principal)
"To Connect Student, Educator, Professional, Social Organization and other stakeholder by matching life-changing international education opportunities with individual needs and aspirations."
* To prepare and empower student with relevant knowledge, competence and certainty to face global challenges.
* To promote participation of stakeholders in the development of the College and the Local community.
* To achieve diverse profile of our learner through Teaching & Learning, Co-Curricular, Extra Curricular & Social Activities.
* Quest for Excellence.
* Developing Professional Skills.
* Promoting Social, Spiritual, Emotional Development.
* Development of feeling of Nationality.
* To develop civic Sense among students.
* Developing Environmental awareness Sensitivity.
* Inculcating a Value among Students.
* Encouraging the Use of Technology.